MSI unveils the lightest Tablet in India with its Enjoy series
· Sets Benchmarks for Tablets in the country, in terms of Weight, Design and Durability
· Being touted as the ‘Lightest Tablet ever’
· The first sub 15,000 tablet launched in India
· The tablet can be ordered online on the MSI-India website
NEW DELHI, Aug. 09, 2011 — After creating a footprint in the Notebook & PC components category, MSI India is set to redefine the Tablet revolution by launching their latest Enjoy series tablets in India today. The Enjoy series would be available in two variants – Enjoy 10 (a 10 inch Tablet) & Enjoy 7 (a 7 inch Tablet), priced at Rs 14,999 & Rs 12,999 respectively.
Last year, MSI had also unveiled first Windows 7 based tablets in India – the WINPAD.
The new Enjoy series provide breakthrough brilliant new design and style and exceptionally fast performance with its 1.2 GHz ARM Cortex-A8 processor and 512 Mb of RAM. This will translate into faster web-browsing, movie experience, video calls, gaming etc. ARM Cortex-A8 is a low power, high performance processor solution. Powerful hardware accelerators provide optimized hardware performance for high-end application.
Commenting on the latest offering, Eric Kuo – General Manager, MSI India said “Enjoy series has been designed keeping the ultimate end-user in mind; it offers productivity while on the go and, provides more ways to have fun and connect with friends. Whether surfing the Web or even enjoying the latest hit movies”.
The slim and light design of the Winpad Enjoy makes it easy for sharing the best moments with your family and friends. All the functions of a computer: Your apps, the internet, photos, music, videos, eBooks, 3D games and email. Additionally, with front and rear cameras, people can also make live video calls using a variety of available video chat applications available in the Android Market. Android market place to instantly access hundreds of thousands of apps.
The tablet showcases the innovations of the Gingerbread user experience – including an interactive, customizable home screen with moveable widgets, notifications and tabbed browsing.
Other key features of the Enjoy series include:
• Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® 2.1
• 7" 800 x 480 (16:9), 10” 1024 x 768 (4:3) display with multi-touch capability
• Android™ 2.3.3 Gingerbread operating system
• Adobe® Flash® 10.1 support
• Dual 2 MP camera
· 512 MB DDR3 RAM
· ALS (Ambient light sensor), G-Sensor (Accelerometer), E-Compass, Vibration, GPS (Optional)
· Storage 4 GB internal storage space
· I/O Ports Mini-USB, mini-HDMI, 3.5 mm 2 in 1 headphone + microphone jack
• Micro-SD card slot (Max 32 GB)
· Battery Life Target 4-5 hours
• Rechargeable Lithium Battery 3.7V/4000mAh